In keeping with what is established in applicable regulations on the Protection of Personal Information and Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), MURMURI SOLUCIONS SL hereby informs users that they have created a profile on the social networks Twitter, and LinkedIn with the principal aim of advertising their products and services.
Information for MURMURI SOLUCIONS SL:
- Tax Identification number (CIF): B66998741
- ADDRESS: CARRER BALMES, 66, ENTLO. 1ER. 08007, BARCELONA
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEB ADDRESS: www.iterem.com
The user has a profile on the same Social Network and has decided to join the page created by MURMURI SOLUCIONS SL, thus showing their interest in the information made public through the Network. By joining our page, you are authorising our use of any personal information published on your profile.
The user can access the privacy policies of the Social Network at any time, or can configure their profile so as to guarantee their privacy.
MURMURI SOLUCIONS SL has access to and handles users’ public information, especially their contact name. This information is only used within the Social Network. It is not added to any sort of file.
With regard to the right to access, rectification, cancellation or opposition that you possess and that can be exercised before MURMURI SOLUCIONS SL in keeping with the RGPD, you must take into account the following:
- Access: This will be defined by the functionality of the Social Network and the capacity for accessing information from user profiles.
- Rectification: Can only be satisfied in relation to information under the control of MURMURI SOLUCIONS SL. For example, eliminating comments posted on the company’s page. Normally, this right must be exercised before the Social Network.
- Cancellation and/or Opposition: As in the previous case, this can only be satisfied in relation to information that is under the control of MURMURI SOLUCIONS SL. For example, ceasing to be connected to the profile.
MURMURI SOLUCIONS SL will perform the following actions:
- Access public profile information.
- Publish any information already available on the MURMURI SOLUCIONS SL web page on their user profile.
- Send personal and individual messages through the channels of the Social Network.
- Update the status of their page, which will be published on their user profile.
The user can always control their connections, eliminate content that ceases to interest them, and restrict who they share their connections with. In order to do so, they must access their privacy configurations.
Once they have joined the MURMURI SOLUCIONS SL page, the user will be able to post comments, links, images, photographs or any other type of multimedia content supported by the Social Network on the page. In any case, the user must have ownership over this content, they must have the authorship rights and intellectual property rights to the same, or have the consent of the affected third parties. Any content posted on the page, whether text, graphics, videos, etc. that is in violation of morality, ethics, good taste or decorum is expressly prohibited, as is any that violates intellectual or industrial property rights, image rights or the Law. Under such circumstances, MURMURI SOLUCIONS SL reserves the right to immediately remove the content, and may request that the user be permanently blocked.
MURMURI SOLUCIONS SL is not responsible for any content freely published by a user.
The user must keep in mind that their posts will be viewed by other users. As a result, they are the principal person in charge of protecting their own privacy.
Images posted on the page will not be stored in any sort of file by MURMURI SOLUCIONS SL, but they will remain on the Social Network.
Contests and Promotions
MURMURI SOLUCIONS SL reserves the right to organise contests and promotions that users connected to their page can take part in. When the Social Network is used for these contests and promotions, the terms and conditions will be published on the same. This will always be in compliance with the LSSI-CE and any other applicable regulations.
The Social Network does not sponsor, support or administer any of our promotions in any way, nor are they associated with any of them.
MURMURI SOLUCIONS SL will use the Social Network to advertise their products and services. In any case, if they decide to handle your contact information for direct commercial research actions, they will always do so in keeping with the RGPD and the LSSI-CE.
Recommending MURMURI SOLUCIONS SL’s page to other users so that they too can enjoy the promotions offered therein or remain informed of its activity will not be considered publicity.